Today I am experimenting with adding images and hyperlinks in my blog posts. I prefer to jump in and have a go to see if I can work it out by myself. If I can't work it out fairly quickly I will then do a search of the Jimdo help to see if they have some information that will help me. What I want to do is have some text and then add 2 photos side by side in my blog post. And then more text again. Let's see how I go :)
Well that was easy - it is excatly the same process as adding columns and photos in a Jimdo webpage.
- Add a text element to your blog post
- Type in some text (as above the pictures)
- Add a column element to the page (e.g. 2 columns)
- Click on the add element in each column and upload an image file
- Use + and - icons to resize image
- Type in caption to acknowledge original creator and license type
- Click on the link icon and paste in the URL for the correct Creative Commons license (or the original source of the image)
- Make sure you click on the save buttons.
- Click on the blog post heading and select Publis to display the post.